Chambray Delight

Shooting today's look, my photographer, Alanna, said my outfit reminded her of a prairie girl. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing but I just went with it! With the work I do, all skirts and dresses I wear have to be below the knee, so I've accumulated my share of midi skirts. I've mentioned my obsession for polka dots before, and I don't think it's going away any time soon. I paired my skirt  with my favourite embellished chambray shirt and black strappy sandals. How have you been wearing your midi skirts?












Links to items:
1. Forever 21 polka dot midi skirt similar here and here
2. Forever 21 chambray shirt similar here and here
3. Zara black strappy sandals similar here and here

3 comments

  1. I adore your style plus I should deffinately stop reading your posts :P (spamming alert! :P ) Please gift me few of your clothes! ;)
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© and she Dressed...

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig